Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Totally Ridiculous Things in My Food Pantry...

1. Large bag of Twizzlers
2. Tin of white chocolate covered pretzels
3. A few Hershey Kisses
4. Candy hearts that say, "Email me" or "Your Mine"
5. Movie -sized bag of Sour Patch Kids
6. Large bag of Valentine's Blow Pops
7. Valentine's Day Mini M & M's
8. My first cake! A large (you guessed it) Valentine's Day cake I made and brought to a play date this morning.

Let the bouncing off the walls commence! Happy Valentine's Day!

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Cake! And Twizzlers! I'll be right over!!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger amanda said...

Geez! I almost missed the fact that there's mini M&M's too! AGGGHHHH! YUMMY!

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

I'm coming over next time I have PMS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger