Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, January 08, 2007

High Five!

The other day, I went to get Lucy out of her room after a nap. As I turned up my stairs, I smelled "el poopo", so I was a tinge leary heading in. The deal was she had slept in a pull-up diaper and it came out the back a bit. Then, she had proceeded to lean on her bedroom wall to read a book, so some got on there as well. That was all it was. It could have been SOOO way worse. Thank the sweet lord she wasn't in a "finger painting mood," if you get my drift. So there I am cleaning and sweating. As I clean down/bleach the walls and clean her up, she throws up her hand and says real casually, "High five on cleaning up my poop, Mom."
Nice.

In other news, I have some sort of swollen gland issue. Meds are helping but it is super annoying - I feel like my neck is the size of a pro football player. Tommy had signs of a cold coming on two days ago but today looks great. Lucy is super-immunity girl, as usual, with no issues. I am currently knocking on wood and typing at the same time. And randomly - there is actually snow on the ground this morning! Shocker!!

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

High Five! Hi-larious! EZ had a gland issue a few weeks ago... had a bump on the back of his head and neck so big it looked like he got hit with a base ball bat. Zicam helped.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger