Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Go Tommy Go!

Tommy's teeth are coming in fast and furiously, as expected. #3 on bottom cut through yesterday. He is a little weepy but overall doing pretty well with it. As with Lucy, he continues to sleep like a rock star at night, despite the teeth action. I am lucky!!
I have been working on waving to him the past week or so. He loves when I wave and say, "Hi Tommy!" He smiles this huge smile when I do it. And then, this morning, when I waved and said "Hi Tommy!" - I got my first wave back! And then he waved to Lucy! Fun!
Last night was his first swimming class. Besides him acting tired (it ends at his bedtime), he did great. No worries, no fears and just kind of hung out. I think he thought he was just taking one big bath!
That Tomma Shamma is a movin' and a shakin' I tell ya...

2 Comments:

At 10:24 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Holy cow! Three teeth!! And sleeping like a log! Awesome! Ok, so reading your swimming story is totally motivating me to get Jack to the pool... especially now that I've finally got a suit! Glad to hear everything is going great!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

ha ha..Tommy likes to tease you, E.E. But your waving helped motivate him!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger