Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weird..but I Love It!


O.k. perhaps this is something only a mother would notice and/or care about and/or enjoy BUT....the palms of Tommy's little chubby, sweaty hands have a smell to them. It's kind of like smelly feet but much cuter, I swear. There is something about it that is all baby and I just want to remember that smell forever. I am writing about this because I have a feeling this is one of those things I will forget 6 months from now. Anyways, nice stinky hands, kid. I like them.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the baby breath. Actually I love all baby smells... except the poopy diaper smell.

 
At 6:33 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

Everyone in our house agrees that your little Tommy is SUPER CUTE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger