Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, December 18, 2006

She is SO My Daughter...

When I was a little girl, we would drive up the the east coast of Michigan to my grandparents cottage. Between the 2 lane highway and the lake, was a "forest." I clearly remember staring into the "forest" and trying to see if Snow White was hiding in there. Just looking for a quick glimpse.

Yeah...I'm kinda different.

This morning, we are running the lake and we pass a patch of trees.
Lucy: "Mom? Is that a forest?"
Me: "Yes Luce, it is!"
Lucy: "Is Snow White in there?"
Me: "Maybe...or she might just be at the dwarf's cottage right now."
Lucy: "O.k. Mom."

And I continued pushing the 55 lbs. up the hill with a cheesy grin on my face because it was too hilarious. I can't believe I'm someone's Mom because I still feel like a kid.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

You mean, Snow White ISN'T in the forest???!???!??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger