Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Lucy's first trip to visit Santa was a major hit! We went to a really low-key mall by our house, where they let you take your own pics on a random Wednesday morning. Santa was so nice and Lucy walked right up to him and got on his lap! She wouldn't really make eye contact with him...but she talked to him and told him what she wanted (a dollhouse and a Barbie). I was so proud! The candy cane at the end didn't hurt either. A great trip for all!



4 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Ooo, glad it went well! We're psyching up for the big visit to Santa soon. Siofra wants a bike and a...sandwich.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

hahaha..I love it.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

HO HO HO!! I think he might have been the real Santa! When I saw the one at the big mall...he was one sorry looking character!

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute!! Love the second pic... not so sure about this guy. Ha Ha!! And the outfit... right down to the pink boots - LOVE it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger