Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Everything is Magical in Her World...

We were driving to school this morning, and we always pass by this church with a very large and beautiful steeple. Lucy said to me, "What is that Mom? Is it a castle?"

And I thought to myself - everything in her world is so new and fun and magical. I wish it would always stay that way and I could protect her forever. Every time she wears a skirt she is "a princess." A church steeple is a castle. She sees good in everything and knows nothing other than love and fun in her life.

She is a lucky kid and I am so lucky to be her mom!

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

And I am lucky to be her Meema!!
P.S. The college down the street with the clock tower is also a castle - with this addition: "Can I go in there?" I had to tell her it was a castle just for decoration.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger