Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

And Breathe...




So much fun and food and festivities the past few days! As usual, it is busy and hectic..but all for good reason. We still have a couple more days of family and friends visiting and staying with us. It extends the holiday..and that is a good thing!
Lucy's favorite gifts: Her new doll house and Barbies.
Tommy's favorite gifts: Anything he can slobber on..maybe we finally have
some teeth coming? Matt's favorite gifts: It's a tie between his absurd minnow bucket and the two tubes of Burt's Bees lip balm I got him.
My favorite gift: The fact that Lucy actually seemed to enjoy Mass on Christmas Eve! She loved the children's choir and even walked to the alter with the other kids to listen to the homily (VERY brave and unexpected by all). During the readings, as they talked about Mary, Joseph and Jesus, she would be shocked and say loudly, "Oh my gosh! Mary?!" "Bethlehem?" "Joseph?" - like she couldn't believe this woman reading at church knew about these people! Oh - and I loved my Mom's luxurious turkey dinner. Oh - and my NEW IPOD and items from Target.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

Oh my gosh...our kids are SO similar! They just gotta be friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger