Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Wind of Change is Blowing....

What a day! Woke up to the GREAT news about the Democrats and now..Rumsfeld is resigning? Is it my birthday?! Throw onto that Britney is DIVORCING K-fed? Are all my dreams coming true?! Sprinkle in a 60 degree morning at the zoo and a job offer tonight! It's a good day people...a good day. Oh, and Lucy recovered from yesterday's debacle with a nap from 12:30 - 5 pm. Now THAT'S what you call a nap. AND, Tommy SLEPT IN to 5:40 a.m. this morning. Sad that I consider that a sleep-in situation. Ahhh...things are a ch-ch-changin'!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

Great to hear you're having such a fabulous day! Well done to all you over in the U S of A for sending out the NO to BUSH and NO to his WAR message. We are hearing you loud and clear here and Ireland! Yippee. Pádraic and Tommy have some kind of club going with the early waking...morning doesn't technically start until 6 a.m. Enjoy the rest of the day!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Woo Hoo! And an Amen to ALL that sister!
AZ

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger amanda said...

BTW - I LOVE Olga's! Oh how I miss the strangest things about home!
AZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger