Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

While the World Sleeps...

4:37 a.m. Rousing version of "Twinkle, Twinkle" belted out of Lucy's room.

4:39 a.m. Tommy awakens from lovely tune outside his room.

4:45 a.m. I decide to manage Lucy, while Matt takes on Tommy.

4:55 a.m. After 3 books and 5 songs, I finally get Lucy to lie back in bed.

5:10 a.m. Lucy back at her baby gate talking to Scout about what she is doing in the hall.

5:15 a.m. Tommy wakes up, yet again, from commentary outside his room.

5:17 a.m. Matt goes back to Lucy's room. Stories and songs continue.

5:18 a.m. I get Tommy...die a little inside when I come to full realization that I got up for the day at 4:37 a.m. Take him downstairs.

5:30 - 6 a.m. Listen to Lucy play and yell out on monitor until Matt decides to bring her downstairs to join us.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Blogger mommymunner said...

o.k. chris and I were totally bitching about our sleep last night with Brady too - what is worse? Getting up during the night 2-3x or just starting bright and early??? ha ha when does it occur that we have to drag them outta bed to get going anywhere HIGHSCHOOL??????? AHH THE JOYS - I CAN'T IMAGINE THE 389 ITEMS YOU ACCOMPLISHED BEFORE 8 AM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger