Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, November 17, 2006

This Girl is Supportive!

As I scrubbed the bathroom shower yesterday (good times), Lucy came up to me, started rubbing my back and said, "Mom..I am SO proud of you for cleaning."
Now if only her father said that more often. :)

As Tommy picked up a toy car (one of the two "boy" toys we have in the house) she said to him, "Tommy...I am so proud of you! And you have your paci in your mouth! Good boy!"
Apparently she appreciates the skill involved in multi-tasking. Who's her mother?

Two days ago, we were sitting on the couch together and she proclaimed to me, "Mom? You are my family AND my friend."
This will not be made mention at age 14.

4 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

These comments are WONDERFUL - and all the more hilarious and amazing cuz The Girl isn't even yet 2 and a half years old!!! Who talks like that when they're supposed to be in the completely egocentric phase???? Luckily, The Girl never shuts up - so we get to hear this stuff a lot!! HA!

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the "good boy Tommy" for having his paci in! Too much.
AZ

 
At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy crap... that just worked... did you switch to beta?? I'm so confused.
AZ

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

No - I didn't switch! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger