Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, November 06, 2006

Random Tidbits for a Mondee Mornin'....

*This was a busy weekend...but lots of relaxing and eating. Lots of NOT thinking about our current situation evey 5-7 minutes. Matt turned the big 3-4 yeterday! Whoooo! Distraction is a great thing! Good news (POSSIBLY) to come soon. Fingers crossed and prayers please!!!
*Tomma Shamma is a wild man. Opening and closing Lucy's art bench and actually pulling toys out of there...what the heck? SERIOUS baby proofing of Lucy's toys must begin ASAP.
*All of a sudden I am obsessed with wanting these in black, which I have NO right to want.
*Oh, and also this in dark pink, which I have NO right to currently enjoy.
*And finally, this is just damn cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger