Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Random Celebrity Tid-Bits I've Been Thinking About...

I wonder what the deal breaker was for Britney dumping Kevin. I wonder what that conversation was like. I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall. I sooo KNEW she was lying to Matt Lauer in the interview she did last year. People are saying that she had a tummy tuck and lipo. She does look pretty damn good for having a two-month old. However, perhaps the stress of her divorce has caused her to drop quickly. ha ha...like I have any clue. And people keep talking about her "new look" and "new bob" - hello! It is a total WIG!
What's the deal with Katie Holmes? She acts creepy. Why is she BFF's with Posh Spice? How random is that?
I feel sad for the Simpson girls and I feel like their time is up. And have you checked out Ashlee's lip and nose job? She looks NOTHING like her old self. It's sad, really, that she felt the pressure to do that. She has basically morphed into her sister. I think she was on the right track when she was the "grunge/punk" sister before. I'm just sayin'...I think they are phasing out of celebrity-world.
I saw Lindsey Lohan on Oprah. She just acts like a complete moron. WHY is she so popular with teenagers? WHY do people care where she is going and what she is doing? In interviews, she doesn't even look at the person's face. She kept looking away from Oprah and acting all shy and embarrased by Oprah's every question.
I was on the treadmill at 5:40 a.m. last week and watched Paris Hilton's music video. I was desperate. It was so hilarious because her voice was real low over techno-tronic music or something. They can make anyone's voice sound "good" in a studio. Once again, no clue why this girl is famous.

5 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

I'm mad at all of them.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

I am with you on the Paris Hilton thing. She was in Dublin on Saturday to promote her new perfume, "Heiress." There were about 500 screaming girls crowding up the street while I was trying to get through with my bus of a double buggy. It made me feel evil, and scared that Siofra could someday idolize such a bad role model...I just wouldn't allow that. No way.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Indeed, Matt and I have already discussed that I have to stop my US Weekly subscription once Lucy is old enough to notice it. I can only hope to limit her exposure to the whack-jobs as much as possible.

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes... I'm glad that someone out there is with me on all of this. Lindsey - creepy lips, waay too much gloss, and what is up with her teeth? Katie Holmes... weird, weird, weird - and creepy posh friendship - very weird. And Britney. Ok, so she has bigtime bucks. No one can possibly lose that much baby weight in 2 months. Not possible. Have you heard the details on E news about the deal breaker?
AZ

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

No! What is the deal breaker? All US Weekly says is he "parties too much" and is away from the kids all the time. ha ha...so ridic...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger