Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Poor Little Guy...

I forgot how sad it is to have a sick baby. Tommy finally caved to his sister's cold yesterday and woke up very congested. I know we are lucky he is 8 months old and has only had a couple of tiny colds. Poor little guy...I know kids get colds all the time, but when it's YOUR baby - it is hard!! I guess there isn't really anything we can do for it except let him work it out and make him comfortable. I am trying to keep him vertical all the time, when he is not sleeping. We also bought these and they seemed to help him last night. He slept 7 p.m. - 5:30 a.m. with no wake ups in between. He wants to be held a lot (which normally, he just wants to explore on the floor all day long) so the snuggling is kind of nice. Poor Tomma-Shamma...

2 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

Poor little Tomma!!! He cried and cried - not our usual little boy! I vote that E.E. come over RIGHT NOW and hold him!! HAHAHAHA!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

He's a little better today than last nght...we walked around the mall and he liked that. I got great X-mas outfits on sale at Children's Place! And he's been exploring on the floor more without getting sad. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger