Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Poor Little Guy...

I forgot how sad it is to have a sick baby. Tommy finally caved to his sister's cold yesterday and woke up very congested. I know we are lucky he is 8 months old and has only had a couple of tiny colds. Poor little guy...I know kids get colds all the time, but when it's YOUR baby - it is hard!! I guess there isn't really anything we can do for it except let him work it out and make him comfortable. I am trying to keep him vertical all the time, when he is not sleeping. We also bought these and they seemed to help him last night. He slept 7 p.m. - 5:30 a.m. with no wake ups in between. He wants to be held a lot (which normally, he just wants to explore on the floor all day long) so the snuggling is kind of nice. Poor Tomma-Shamma...

4 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger meg said...

Poor Shamma. I think he needs his E.E. Ohh the confines of the gay METRO!

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Meema said...

Poor little Tomma!!! He cried and cried - not our usual little boy! I vote that E.E. come over RIGHT NOW and hold him!! HAHAHAHA!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

He's a little better today than last nght...we walked around the mall and he liked that. I got great X-mas outfits on sale at Children's Place! And he's been exploring on the floor more without getting sad. :)

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger Kellie said...

First time reading your blog and I'm HOOKED!! Your children are beautiful!! As for the stresses you have been dealing with, your positive outlook on it all is inspiring to peeps such as myself who are dealing with their own trying issues. When my 10 month old grins at me or snuggles with me for a full 25 minutes, NONE of that other stuff matters!! A big thank you to you for making me laugh (I read some of your older posts!!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger