Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Movin' and a Shakin'...

Well, our little Tommy has been a busy boy these past 48 hours! Not only has he started crawling (with a little more gusto every minute, might I add), but he pulled himself up last night for the first time! Yikes! We all clapped and Lucy yelled, "I am SO PROUD of you Tomma!" He then proceeded to pull up on Lucy's art desk two more times, and back to his LeapStart table this morning. By the way, have I ever mentioned how much I LOVE that LeapStart table? It is the PERFECT toy for a kid 8 - 12 months old. It helps them learn to pull up and take their first steps around the table. Lucy loved it and Tommy already loves it as well!
Tommy also just loves floor time in our family room. He will play on the floor for literally, hours. He is a manipulator of all things. Just one more thing that makes him so different from his wild sister. Lucy always wanted to be upright at this age, usually in her Johhny Jumper, screaming and yelling (in happiness) at the top of her lungs.
Different strokes for different kiddos, once again.

3 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crawling! Oh that's so great! I really miss those days. Now that Dawson is two years old, he does a lot of running, jumping and screaming and I am starting to think he needs protective gear and I need ear plugs!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Amy W said...

We had to get rid of that Leapstart table with Ashley, the table became possessed and would go off all the time!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Amy W said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger