Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, October 09, 2006

Perfect Fall Weekend...


Just coming off a LUXURIOUS weekend with my girlfriends! We try and get together every year or two. We used to all work together in Denver and have managed to stay in touch, despite us all living in different parts of the country now. I am proud of the fact that despite weddings, children, life, etc. - we have kept this friendship a priority in our lives. They are the type of girls that, even if we haven't talked in 3 months, one of us just has to call and it's like we talked the day before. It was a weekend full of laughs, work jokes, ridiculous stories, and overall relaxation. It was much needed and much loved! I think Lucy summed it up best when the four of us were sitting at the coffee shop on Friday morning and she spontaneously yelled out, "I am having FUN!"
In other news, I have to mention that Tommy is creeping around the room on his belly! He is cruising like a crazy man, clear across the room! Go Tommy, go! Ahh...mobility...how I love and hate you at the same time...."

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger loveball said...

Getting together with old friends is the best...I'm happy for you - for all the good that is happening in your life. So deserving.

If we talk after all these months, I promise it will be like old times! Sarah C...if Paris and Nicole can reunite (which they did! Check the internet!) then we can. I mean, I never even showed your sex tape to anyone...

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

hahaha...if Paris and Nicole can do it - than damn it - we can! Did you hear Matt Lauer's wife filed for divorce and then revoked it? I am intrigued... I am glad you read this and enjoy it!! :) Miss you!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger amanda said...

I am sooo painfully jealous of your fabulous weekend!! Sounds like lots of fun. BTW love the super-cute green top! Oh, and Sheryl Crow? Never heard that before, but definitely made my day. Very intrigued on the whole Matt Lauer situation...
AZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger