Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday's So Bright..I Gotta Wear...Hat and Gloves?

I never hurt myself and rarely get sick. I have never broken a body part and the only stitch I've ever had (and that's singular) was down "you know where" after having Tommy. I never worry about getting hurt. I run without stretching appropriately. Lucy hacks up a lung in my face and I don't even care. So WHY LORD OF ALL...during this SMALL period of time in which we don't have 100% covered health care...do I decide to JAM MY LEFT HAND INTO THE JOGGING STROLLER WHILE IT'S OPENING UP?? Everything hurts...it is black and blue. I don't think it's a break but definately a sprain of some sort. All tasks are painful..from tightening the bottle top to putting kids in car seats. One temper tantrum at my friend's, a run in the snow (you heard me..thanks a lot) and a sprained hand later..it's a HOOT HOLLARIN' MONDAY PEOPLE! Let the good times roll...
On a random side note, I can't stop singing the phrase, "Taking it back to the old school cause I'm an old fool, who's so cool." Exquisite lyrics.

2 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ohh nooo...bummer. I need to get to a dermatologist too!!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

SHEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all I'm gonna say to both of you.........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger