Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dear Pope Benedict, I request Sainthood ordered please...

Let's just take a look at events in Tommy's past week.
1. Left in infant seat, in library parking lot, while mother physically jams older sister into car seat while tantrum ensues. Proceeds to blink in wonder and joy at rain belting him in the face.
2. Laughs when dog slobbers him to get the carrots off the corner of his face.
3. Laughs when sister pretends to "dance" with him, while extending his arms in an inappropriate (and painful looking) way and yelling, "WE'RE DANCING TOMMA!"
4. In 2 1/2 hours: Pulled out of car seat into older sister's school for drop off, put into jogging stroller, hangs in stroller for 50 minutes, back into car seat, strolled through grocery store for 30 minutes, home to put groceries away, and back to older sister's school for pick up. No expression other than big eyes and a little smile when you talk to him.
5. Sleeps peacefully in mother's arms for an entire Oprah, a much needed respite. As Oprah would say, "Hallaloo-year!" What the frick does that mean, Oprah?

3 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger amanda said...

Ok, #4 is just CRAZY. That would never go over with JZ. That kid is a rockstar.
AZ

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

My Tomma is the most laid back person I know!! So mellow and always watching and thinking...I KNOW he knows some things the rest of us haven't figured out yet!! HA!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

RIDIC! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger