Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, September 21, 2006

What IF??

...I dropped Lucy off at school this morning, pushed the seat back, rolled the window down and belted out Nelly's "It's getting hot in heerrreee..." I could put a crooked visor on Tommy's head and roll his window down too.
And then, just as the mother's were peeing into their North Face running pants totally appalled, I would shout out,
"See ya later my Peeps!"
and Lucy would shout out,
"Sho e'nuff my Mizzle!"

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger amanda said...

I DARE you to. And take the camera, cuz I've got to see that reaction.
AZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger