Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Subtle Connection...

I have noticed lately that Lucy and Tommy somehow manage to subtly touch each other. Like yesterday we were all sitting on the couch together and I looked down and realized they were holding hands. For no reason..I didn't set it up. They were just doing it! Then, later I noticed while I was giving Tommy a bottle, he draped his leg over Lucy's and she liked it. She just sat there with her hand over his leg. The cuteness is just about enough to make me cry.
So when they are 13 and 15 years old and ready to kill each other, I am going to say "There was a time when you guys just HAD to hold hands because you loved each other so much!!" and they will roll their eyes and say, "Whatever Mom!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger