Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, September 15, 2006

Happy 6 Months Tommy!!!


Little Tommy is 6 months old on Sunday. He has been in this world for half a year. I was sitting with him tonight..and he just looked at me with his head cocked to the side and a little smile on his face. He looks at me with a sparkle in his eye and I can almost feel him worshipping me. He just really, really loves Matt, Lucy and I. He laughs and laughs at us all the time. I think his sister is his favorite person on earth. Lucy has been hilarious with him lately. Yesterday she held his hand through Old Navy while he sat in the stroller. She just wanted to walk around with him and make sure he was o.k. She always wants to be near "brother." What a sweet and innocent little boy. He is so easy-going and just goes along with all the craziness around him. Whether it be a toddler screaming in his face at playgroup, a dog licking cereal off his cheek, Lucy performing a full dance routine before his eyes, or his 2nd hour in his car seat on a road trip. The kid just rolls with it. Tommy...I could not have dreamed you up if I had tried. You are everything we could have wished for and more. I have a feeling you are going to do a lot of good in this world. You are laughing your guts out with your Dad as I write this and I wish I could bottle the sound. I am so lucky to be your mom!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Goodnight Mrs. Kalabash said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 6 month OUR LITTLE TOMMY!!! YOU ARE A JOYFUL, PEACEFUL, BUNDLE OF CHUBBINESS AND GIGGLES AND SERIOUS LOOKS LIKE YOU MAY KNOW SOMETHING WE DON'T - and WE LOVE YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!!
Meema and Boppa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger