Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

So much to be thankful for this glorious day!

Tommy slept from 9:30 p.m. - 6:40 a.m. THANK YOU JESUS! Perhaps an end is in sight. Oh, who are we kidding...I say that every time. :)

It's Wednesday, which equals babysitter morning out for Mom! With no plans! And no children! I have prepared Lucy accordingly...this seems to help with the send off. She is expecting cereal when I return. She likes me to recap what I am doing while I am gone. I think in her little mind, it helps her understand why I am leaving "for the store." It reassures her that I am coming back, because I have promised to bring her back things. Just a hunch, I am no expert.

The heat is supposed to come down a little starting tomorrow afternoon...perhaps I can finally take the kids out into the world again and we can all stop breathing in conditioned air for days at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger