Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Friday, August 18, 2006

Feeling an Itch...

I have had "an itch" come over me lately that I have been half ignoring and half recognizing. I guess this itch is a "creative buzz" I have had looming over my head. At various times in my life, I have felt this overdose of ideas come to me during a period of time. When I was working, this would translate into me coming up with new ideas and forcing my boss to meet with me so I could discuss them enthusiastically, while she stared at me, politely smiling and finishing with some version of, "Great ideas Sarah! Wish we had the money! And good day."
These days, I just find myself spinning with thoughts and ideas on runs, at 5 a.m after feeding Tommy, or when doing dishes. I have been thinking a lot about the whole "what I want to be when I grow up" topic. I have a few ideas that I am researching. It is exciting to think about all the options. In the meantime, I will use my creative juices to expand the themed weeks at playgroup (ha! we are so not!) and planning the neighborhood ice cream social. All just as important items, might I add!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger