Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Can Cool Whip be a Food Group?

I have the biggest secret addiction. Cool Whip..generic, the real deal, light, regular, you name it. I am mowing on it...24/7....I can seriously get through a jumbo container in 2-3 days. I dip random things in it. I eat it with a spoon. I am psycho about Cool Whip. It must be in my house at all times. I will pack up two children just to go on a Cool Whip run. I will pretend I need milk and bread but secretly it is all about the Cool Whip. This has been the case since I was preggo with Tommy and thought my "Snack Pack" pudding dessert was a better evening snack than ice cream. Of course, then I piled up 3 spoonfuls of Cool Whip to it so that sort of defeated the purpose. Any way - Cool Whip freakin' rules.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Patiently waiting said...

Welcome to the club, it's good to know I'm not the only one who loves Cool Whip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger