Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The 2 Beer Hangover...

Last night was a hot night for me...I went out for drinks with 3 new friends from "playgroup." We sat outside on a luxurious deck and enjoyed a really bad D.J. and his technotronic music. Regardless, it was very good times. I enjoyed 2.5 Corono Lights and was feeling it after 1/2 of the first one. It felt good to be out and enjoying some girl talk and laughs. There was very little discussion of kids and we laughed about our newly enstated "rules of playgroup" this Fall. I was hurting this morning but forced myself to run 3 miles and sweat it out. Then I went to a friends for play time. Then a park with a sprinkler...then grocery shopping...than McDonalds...What am I trying to do to myself for the love of god? Waaayy to much in one morning after my 2 beer hangover! In other news,
*I got my haircut 3 inches shorter and people can't tell. Odd...
*Received Lucy's pre-preschool information in the mail yesterday and I almost cried because I can't believe she is going to "school" in 3 weeks.
*Tommy doesn't like to sleep during the day anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger