Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random Tidbits of The Day

1. Envision Superman ice cream. Now envision it all put smashed together into one greenish brightish blue color. Now imagine that in a diaper. That was this morning's fun.
2. Lucy was GREAT this morning when the sitter left...cried at first but got over it quickly and kissed and blew kisses goodbye to me! Yipee!!!
3. Preparing for our first camping trip in our new pop-up camper this weekend. And only 45 minutes to get to our location (thank the sweet lord). Purchased lots of naughty food this morning. I have decided the calories you eat when camping don't count because you are in the woods.
4. Bought a pair of capris this morning in a size I haven't worn in 2 years. A milestone was met. I also plotted my 2.5 mile route I will try and tackle tomorrow (up from 2 miles).
5. Tommy acted like a newborn last night and we were up multiple times with him. Then Lucy woke us up yelling for us at 6:40 a.m. Super dupe...
And on that note...I am off to the couch to sleep until Tommy beckons for the boob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger