Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I have sooo got a shot with him...

It seems like the older I get, the more really strange celebrity crushes I develop. Matt is fully aware of these and finds them amusing. It all starts back to old Justin Guarini (second place against Kelly Clarkston on the first American Idol). I am sure...what was that about? Then it was Bob the Bachelor (so ridic). My friend STILL won't stop making fun of me for that one. So you might ask yourself - perhaps it's an afro hair thing? I thought so too but THEN I had a Tom Cruise faze (now he creeps me out). Then I was ALL ABOUT Justin Timberlake for quite a while. There has also been Matthew McConaughy, until I saw him interviewed on Oprah and got turned off by his oddness. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised at my latest love: Denis Leary. You know, the guy who stars in the ONLY show worth watching this summer since all summer t.v. SUCKS. The show is Rescue Me and he plays a fire fighter. The thing is, he is not cute. But my sistert n law and I agree there is just something about him. At least until another celebrity guy catches my attention and I oogle him in US Weekly like a total dork.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger