Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What have I become?

Things I think about while Lucy watches her morning t.v.:
*Ooh..this is the Sesame Street where REM sings "Happy Furry Monsters! Yeesss...."
*Why does Anthony Wiggle look hot to me all of a sudden?
*Jeff Wiggle is a millionaire who rides on the coat tails of the other, more talented Wiggles. We all know it's true...
*Why doesn't anyone call out Bert and Ernie for what they really are? Not that there's anything wrong with that...
*Are "The Doodebops" smoking crack?
*Please eat the rest of that waffle so I can read my last email...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger