Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A random list of weird things I can do while breastfeeding:

1. Push Lucy in her Clifford swing while sitting on the deck.
2. Put goldfish in a bag for the walk.
3. Do "Itsy bitsy spider" down Lucy's arm.
4. Pass "Mikette" the doll to Lucy so she can mimic me and "feed Mikette."
5. Eat a random frozen entree
6. Drink my two cups of coffee I am allowed a day...could sooo have more!
7. Dig Playdoh out of container and set on her high chair tray.
8. Pretend to be the "store worker" when Lucy "goes shopping for grapes..."
Really, this list could go on and on and I just think it's funny. The mulit-tasking is hilarious...Good ole Tommy just sucks away with his eyes flailing about like "Ohh well..at least I have the boob..do what you need to mutha..." ha ha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger