Your Mom...

Somethin' for the Kiddies....

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Going to give it a go...

Hello world! The new things out there in "mommy internet world" are "mom blogs." I have enjoyed reading quite a few of them. So much so, that it has inspired me to begin one of my own!
What I hope to get out of this:
*Have it become a journal of sorts for my children to someday read and enjoy.
*Create a place to share my daily thoughts and ideas as a stay-at-home mom and former marketing guru who would still like to use that portion of her brain at times.
*When necessary, I'll use this as a forum to clear my head and explore thoughts..
*As a former "class clown" and "wanna-be comedian," I'll try and share some funny anecdotes as I muddle through daily life!
Hope this becomes what I envision...we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



My Photo
Name:

I'm a 39 year old stay-at-home mom. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. I have lived in the big city and in the mountains, but am happy to be back in the Midwest, raising the fam. I enjoy laughing, wine, bad karaoke, US Weekly, running, cemetaries, cheese sticks and short hair-dos. In my previous life, I was class-clown and a wanna-be comedian. In my professional life, I'm a journalism major with 10 years of marketing and PR experience. I dream of being a cast member on Saturday Night Live and working at Disney World as Snow White.

Powered by Blogger